ATMS is a web based, highly configurable workflow tool for creating and managing actions across any type of business. It can deal with multiple approval levels for high-governance actions but is also ideal for simpler actions where no sign-off is required.
- Structure & plan your projects
- Capture actions offline at meetings and easily import them
- Strategy review feature allows a strategic approach to a problem to be developed before an action goes live
- High governance – up to 15 levels of approval are available for HAZOP etc.
- Create and assign actions
- Manage action sign-off
- Multi-level project / sub-project structure
- Powerful control over project visibility – tightly control who can access actions
- Action detail changes recorded in audit trail
- Simplify team co-ordination
- Configurable e-mail alerts
- Treeview and matrix feature – ideal for risk management
- Easily create new tasks
- Full range of reports
Organise projects into sub-projects, tasks, & actions with a well-defined flow when they’re completed. Tasks can be easily assigned to team members – when they complete, members waiting on the action are notified, & other actions are activated.
Coordinate – The web interface allows simultaneous access by multiple users from anywhere in the world, so wherever your team members are located they stay in touch with their team & tasks.
Control – Each team member can be assigned a role within the system, limiting their access to the data they really need. Key personnel can be given ‘approver’ status, allowing them to sign off tasks when they’re satisfied.
The system isn’t complex – when you start it up, what you typically see are all the actions you need to deal with, whether as an actionee or a reviewer. Systems don’t close actions, people do, and we believe ATMS is the best tool you can use to support the critical business of managing and ultimately closing actions.
For a brief overview Click Here
View a more comprehensive walk-through here
Download a brochure here
Interested in learning more? – Click Here
Visit our user group on LinkedIn
‘Our users love the Pisys system because it fits the way they work’
Mike Forrest, Wood PLC UK Head of Process and Safety Engineering
You can also download a free ebook with useful guidance on action management